Collection of School Fees and Miscellaneous Fees
- Fees are collected via GIRO and the due dates for school fees and miscellaneous fees are indicated below:
|Months||GIRO Deduction Dates|
|January, February & March 2020||3 Months||16/03/2020 (Monday)|
|April, May & June 2020 plus Yearly Printing Fee||3 Months||04/05/2020 (Monday)|
|July, August & September 2020||3 Months||03/08/2020 (Monday)|
|October, November & December 2020||3 Months||05/10/2020 (Monday)|
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Under the GIRO scheme, official receipts for payment of schools fees and miscellaneous fees will not be issued. Deduction will be reflected in the parent’s/guardian’s monthly bank statement.
- Parents/guardians are advised to ensure that sufficient funds are available in their accounts on the due dates. When deduction by GIRO scheme is unsuccessful, fees will be collected from students concerned though the Class Teachers. A service charge of $20 will be levied for any GIRO failure due to insufficient funds.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
The Government has decided to fully absorb the GST on school fees.
- No Singaporean admitted to ACS (Independent) will be turned away because he/she is unable to afford school fees. Singapore citizens may apply for MOE Independent School Bursary (ISB) Scheme and/or School-based Financial Assistance Schemes.
- Full disclosure is necessary for applications to be processed.