Collection of School Fees and Miscellaneous Fees
- Fees are collected via GIRO and the due dates for school fees and miscellaneous fees are indicated below:
|Months||GIRO Deduction Dates|
|January, February & March 2020||3 Months||16/03/2020 (Monday)|
|April, May & June 2020 plus Yearly Printing Fee||3 Months||04/05/2020 (Monday)|
|July, August & September 2020||3 Months||03/08/2020 (Monday)|
|October, November & December 2020||3 Months||05/10/2020 (Monday)|
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Under the GIRO scheme, official receipts for payment of schools fees and miscellaneous fees will not be issued. Deduction will be reflected in the parent’s/guardian’s monthly bank statement.
- Parents/guardians are advised to ensure that sufficient funds are available in their accounts on the due dates. When the deduction by GIRO scheme is unsuccessful, the invoice for the outstanding amount will sent to parents / guardians at their residential address and through email. A service charge of $20 will be levied for any GIRO failure due to insufficient funds.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) on school fees are fully absorbed by the Government
- No Singaporean admitted to ACS (Independent) will be turned away because he/she is unable to afford school fees. Singapore citizens may apply for MOE Independent School Bursary (ISB) Scheme and/or School-based Financial Assistance Schemes.
- Full disclosure is necessary for applications to be processed.