Established in 1994, the ACS (Independent) Boarding School is home to about 500 students and staff. Each hall has carefully selected resident staff who provide a balance of academic and pastoral support.
The ACS (Independent) Boarding School aims to:
- Provide a comfortable, secure and caring environment for living and learning.
- Inculcate moral and social values based on Christian principles and virtues.
- Foster esprit d’corps and develop leadership potential in a closely knit community.
- Enhance self-confidence and nurture a sense of communal responsibility.
- Encourage holistic development through a wide range of enrichment, cultural, recreational and sporting activities.