Please note the following arrangements with regards to vehicle movement in and out of the school.
1. Entry / Exit Points
- Entry: School’s main gate along Dover Road. The side-gate located along Dover Road are strictly for staff access.
- Exit: School’s main gate or the side gate along Dover Road
2. Pick-up and Drop Off: Roundabout & Access hours
The Level 1 Roundabout serves as the pick-up and drop-off point for parent and students. The access hours to the Roundabout are listed below. The roundabout will be closed at all other times and on weekends and school holidays.
|Mon, Tue, Wed & Thu||5.30am – 7.30am||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Fri||12.50pm – 3.30pm
5.00pm – 7.00pm
|Mon, Tue & Thu||5.30am – 7.30am||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Wed||5.30am – 9.00am||2.50pm – 4.00pm|
|Fri||5.30am – 7.30am||12.50pm – 3.30pm
5.00pm – 7.00pm
Please note that the traffic flow into and out of the school is single lane. As such, vehicle access is limited to pick-up and drop-off only. No parking or waiting is allowed along the roads or at the roundabout. Parents/guardians who are waiting for your child/ward should use the Visitors Carpark G.
3. Registration Of Vehicles
Only registered vehicles may enter and park within the school compound. A maximum of two vehicles per family can be registered. Registered vehicle(s) will be issued with a car decal which should be displayed prominently on the windscreen to facilitate identification. Please note that the car decal does not guarantee parking within the school.
- New / Incoming Students: Parents/ Guardians of new students may register their vehicle(s) car plate and IU numbers during the Year 1 / Year 5 registration phase or with the Estate Office. The registration is valid for the course of your child’s stay in the school.
- Current Students: Subsequent changes to vehicle details should be made online through the Parent’s Portal. Please allow up to two weeks for the update to take effect.
Non-registered vehicles will use the carpark outside Hall 1 (7 car park lots).
4. Official Appointments /Access for Parents
Parents/guardians who have appointments with the school should park at Visitors Carpark G and proceed to the General Office. Do note that only registered vehicles will be allowed to park in Visitors Carpark G within the school compound, subject to availability of car park lots.
All visitors are required to register at the security post before entering the school.
Parents and visitors should use the carparks outside Hall 1 (7 carpark lots) and Carpark G (35 carpark lots). Please use the visitor car lots marked in white. Lots marked in red are for staff.
Alternative parking is available at the multi-storey carpark at Block 28 Dover Crescent Singapore 130028 located opposite the school.