Entry / Exit Points
1. Vehicles should enter the school through the Main Gate along Dover Road. The side gate (Gate 2) is for staff entry only.
2. Exiting vehicles may use the school Main Gate and Gate 2. The school Main Gate is open from 5.00 am to 11.00 pm on Mondays to Sundays.
3. Exiting Vehicles via the Main gate are advised to turn right, especially during peak hours.
Pick-up and Drop Off: Roundabout & Access hours
4. The pick-up and drop-off point for parents/guardians to pick up and drop off students is at the roundabout at Level 1.
5. The pick-up point for taxis and Private Hire Vehicles (PHVs) is at the security post which is located near the main gate.
6. Please note that the traffic flow in and out of the school is single lane. As such, vehicle access is limited to pick-up and drop-off only. No parking or waiting is allowed along the roads or at the roundabout.
7. Parents and visitors should use the Visitor’s carpark along Halls 1 – 4 and Carpark G located opposite the artificial turf. Parking lots for visitors are marked in white. Parking lots marked in red are reserved for season parking vehicles. Season parking is not available for parents and students.
8. The Visitor’s Carpark is strictly for visitors. It is not to be used by student drivers.
9. Alternative parking is available at the multi-storey carpark at Block 28 Dover Crescent Singapore 130028, located opposite the school.
Official Appointments /Access
10. Parents / Guardians, who have made appointments with the school should park at the Visitor’s carpark and proceed to the security guard post for check in before proceeding to the General Office. Do note that only registered or pre-cleared vehicles will be allowed to park within the school compound, subject to availability of car park lots.
11. Access to the space frame is only for pre-arranged vehicles. There is strictly no vehicular access during morning assembly.
12. Pedestrians must observe safety rules when crossing at traffic junctions and/or pedestrian crossings.
Use of Bicycles, Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) and Power-assisted Bicycles (PABs)
13. Students are not allowed to travel to school on bicycles, personal mobility devices (PMDs) and power-assisted bicycles (PABs).
14. Students are not allowed to use or park their bicycles, PMDs and PABs within the school premises.
15. The Active Mobility Act (AMA) contains a set of rules and code of conduct for cyclists, and riders of PMDs and PABs. Please refer to https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/walk-cycle-ride/rules-and-code-of-conduct.html for more details.
Student Road Safety
16. Students should refrain from using mobile phones and/or other electronic audio devices while walking.
17. Students must always use pedestrian crossings such as overhead bridges, zebra crossings, underpasses and traffic signal lights when crossing roads.
18. Students must be alert for inattentive drivers even at signalized crossings.
19. Students are to use footpaths and other walkways whenever possible and do not walk on roads.
20. Do not cross at road bends as the field of vision will be limited. Students will not be able to see oncoming vehicles, and drivers likewise will not be able to see them.
21. Do not cross in front of a stationary vehicle and in between stationary vehicles.
22. Do not sprint across the roads.
23. Do not play or stand in the bus bay.
24. Always wait for the bus to stop completely when boarding or alighting from a bus. Be alert for oncoming traffic when stepping out of a vehicle.
25. When walking in a group, walk in a single file, always facing oncoming traffic.
26. Be seen and be safe. Use light-coloured clothing when walking at night, or carry some reflective materials so drivers can see you from a distance.