Parent’s Portal & ASKnLearn™ app
The ACS (Independent) Parent’s Portal and the ASKnLearn™ app facilitate communication between the school and parents. Available on both web browser (Parent’s Portal) and mobile app (ASKnLearn™), parents will be able to
- Receive Push notification on School Announcements, Events and eConsent form.
- View Parents Resources such as Exam/Common Test timetable, Circulars and Principal presentations.
- View Child Announcements from their Son’s/Daughter’s/Ward’s subject teachers.
- Make Parent-Teacher Meeting appointment on both web browser and mobile app.
- Update Student Profile with details of their Son’s/Daughter’s/Ward’s medical information.
- Submit Travel Declaration on their Son’s/Daughter’s/Ward’s travel plans.
- View eResult of their Son’s/Daughter’s/Ward’s term reports, subject teachers list and CCA records.
To access the Parent’s Portal, please go to https://lms.acsindep.edu.sg/ACSIndep/login.aspx?type=parents
The Login id is your Son/Daughter’s/Ward’s Student ID which may be obtained from his/her school email address (with the domain ‘@acsians.acsi.edu.sg’) issued to them.
To download instructions on registration, refer to [Instructions to Access ACS (Independent) Parent’s Portal]
Queries on the Parent’s Portal should be directed to the LMS Administrator (email@example.com.)