SINGAPORE STUDENT LEARNING SPACE
- As part of its commitment to nurturing future-ready learners, the Ministry of Education had announced that all students in Singapore schools will be supported in their learning by the Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS), an online learning platform that contains curriculum-aligned resources and learning tools.
- With the SLS, students will be able to learn better through the use of technology. Students will be able to learn anytime, anywhere, and at their own pace, whether independently or with their peers. Teachers will also be able to use the SLS to complement their classroom teaching, further enriching students’ learning experience.
- ACS (Independent) students have been given their SLS login credentials through their class teachers in July 2018. Please refer to the user guide below for details.
[User Guide to SLS]
- Students can access the SLS through https:learning.moe.edu.sg/login using the internet browsers on either Windows PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablets (with screen size larger than 7 inches for good user experience).
- Please note that the SLS is currently not optimised for use on internet browsers installed on mobile phones or equivalent devices.