In line with our school’s philosophy of partnership with parents and stakeholders, ACS (Independent) has established the PAMA Academy.
PAMA aims to:
- Broaden our students’ learning opportunities through strengthening of school-home partnership
- Communicate to parents the opportunities for partnership with our school in the various programmes
- Provide a platform for parents to volunteer in the school programmes through the sharing of expertise and resources.
PAMA was formed to further the partnership and support of our parents in creating a conducive environment for our students to learn, grow and excel beyond the classrooms in the following areas:
- Knowledge-sharing : The Pathfinder and Trailblazer Programmes provide avenues for parents to share their professional knowledge, expertise and experience with our students.
- Volunteering : Be a Positive Education ambassador and work with the school to instill well-being principles and practices in our children
- Opening up Opportunities : Offering internship and work attachments will help students gain work-life skills and experience
To find out more about PAMA Academy and how parents can play a part in our school programmes, please contact Ms Christine Bok, Director of Stakeholders Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6870 0337.