CAP for JC students 2021
Published on : 2021-01-28
The EL / Lit Department would like to invite all budding writers in Year 5  to participate in the 2021 Creative Arts Programme (CAP).
“ASPIRING WRITERS – You are possibly interested in PROSE, POETRY or PLAYS and have a ready collection of writing pieces. Do refine your existing collection. Then submit 5 – 8 pieces online to Ms Goretti Pereira by Wed 10 Mar 2021. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the relevant information found in the following link before your initial draft submission.
CAP 2021 Application (Junior College) | Creative Arts Programme (Singapore) (wordpress.com)
Use the following checklist before submission:
- Cover Page (Name, Class, Genre & School plus ACSI crest)
- Content Page
- Rationale & Self-Reflection
- Double line spacing
- Font & Size – Arial 11pt
- Left and Right Justified
- Acceptable themes – avoid controversial topics.
- 5 – 8 Prose/Poetry or Play pieces in one portfolio. If you wish to explore different genres, they should be in different portfolios.
- Expository and argumentative pieces should not be included.
- If you choose to write short stories or novel excerpts for PROSE, the word count is 1500 words per piece. For novels, you can write up to 3 chapters of not more than 1500 words per piece (not chapter).