Discontinuation of use of SNAC App from 15 November 2018.
Please note that the school will discontinue its use of the SNAC app from 15 November 2018.
Moving forward, the school will use the ASKnLearn™ app which is synchronised with the Parents’ Portal to provide a one-stop channel where parents are able to:
- Receive Push notification on School Announcements, Events and eConsent from.
- View Parents Resources such as Exam/Common Test timetable, Circulars and Principal presentations.
- View Child Announcements from their Child’s/Ward’s school
- Make Parent-Teacher Meeting appointment on both web browser and mobile app.
- Update Student Profile with details of their Child’s/Ward’s medical information.
- Submit Travel Declaration on their Child’s/Ward’s travel plans.
- View eResult and view their Child’s/Ward’s term reports, subject teachers list and CCA records.
As the attachments and information on the SNAC app will not be transferred to the ASKnLearn™ app, parents may wish to download any relevant materials for their reference before the transition.
Please visit /for-parents/parent-portal/ for more information and instructions on downloading and use of the app.