Application for Admission into Year 3 IP
Application for admission into Year 3 IP – now open
2021 Year 2 Express students may apply for admission into ACS (Independent)’s Integrated Programme (IP). Successful students will be enrolled in Year 3 and 4 IP (2022 – 2023) leading to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
The selection criteria is as follows:
- Year 1 and Year 2 year-end overall results
- Results of a Higher Ability Selection Test (HAST) that will evaluate abstract reasoning, mathematics reasoning and reading comprehension abilities.
- Student’s Personal Portfolio on special academic awards and achievements, co-curricular and performing arts activities, leadership and community involvement programme, special talents and project work;
- Subject Teacher’s and PCT’s evaluation;
The deadline for the submission of the application form and HAST fee of $50 is Thursday 25 March 2021 for all students
All applicants must take the HAST on Wednesday 12 May 2021.
Please note the school must receive items 2, 4 and 5 by Tuesday, 25 May 2021.
The application documents can be downloaded below:
- Year 3 IP Application Form
- Personal Portfolio Template
- Guidelines and Information for Filling Up Personal Portfolio
- Pastoral Care Tutor’s Evaluation Form
- Subject Teacher’s Evaluation Form
- Introduction to the ACS (Independent) Integrated Programme
- Flow-chart on course of study in ACS (Independent) Years 3 – 6
- Write-up on the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme – Years 5 & 6
We thank you for your application.