WELLBEING IN THE TIME OF COVID
Stressed or anxious because of Covid-19? Help is at hand.
Our school counsellors are on standby to provide support. Please email Mrs Mervyln Goh (email@example.com) to arrange for an appointment, or for the school to arrange for someone to speak to you or your child.
Online resources off campus include:
- TOUCHline (Counselling): 1800 377 2252
- Singapore Association of Mental Health: 1800 283 7019 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Psychology Hub’s Online Counselling platform: CPHOnlineCounselling.sg
- Hear4U, a Counselling service on WhatsApp: 6978 2728
- CARE: https://www.care.sg
Resources for Students
Resources for Parents
Home care learning
Managing exam stress
Building positive relationships
Coping with Stress
General Resources (for teachers and parents)