The RSP scholarships are open to all Year 1 Singaporean students. The scholarship terms include :
- Scholarship allowance of $1,000 per annum
- Annual school fee subsidy of $2,400
- Subsidised enrichment programmes including fieldtrips, seminars and talks
- Funding for up to 20 days of immersion in Malaysia or Indonesia (on shore cost only) for the whole course
Year 1 students interested in applying for the scholarships must :
- Be Singapore citizens
- Not have taken Malay as a Mother Tongue Language
- Attain excellent PSLE score
- Offer Malay (Special Programme) as a third language
- Exhibit scholarly qualities including leadership and other personal qualities.
The scholarship is subject to yearly renewal based on academic results.
For more information on RSP, please contact the RSP Coordinator, Mdm Salinah Latiff at firstname.lastname@example.org.